skip to Main Content

Why Chicken is a Great Meal Choice Before the Beach

Why Chicken Is A Great Meal Choice Before The Beach

best wingsEveryone knows that choosing food that is both healthy and delicious can be a challenge. There are so many options in today’s world, and often if you want to eat something that tastes great, you have to sacrifice any health considerations you may have. Finding meals that balance great flavor and a healthy lifestyle presents a unique challenge. Thankfully, healthy chicken wings represent a great option if you’re looking for a tasty meal that won’t destroy your beach body. If you want to enjoy the best wings while also staying fit, happy, and healthy, then follow our simple guide below.

Though a lot of people assume that chicken is probably healthy, they never really take the time to learn why or how. When it comes to eating chicken, or any kind of meat, it’s important to know how your body will handle it, and why it’s a good choice depending on your particular situation. As it turns out, the health benefits of chicken are numerous. First and foremost, because chicken is a lean protein, it delivers a lot of the benefits of heavier meats like steak without the added calories and digestive demands. Chicken is much easier for the body to process and break down, but it also provides a strong source of protein and other nutrients that contribute to a healthy diet.

Eating chicken is a great way to deliver high quality proteins to your muscles after a workout, too. Whether you’re engaging in cardio exercise such as running and swimming, or lifting weights, chicken is a great option to maintain a healthy body. There are so many different ways to prepare chicken so you can eat it quite regularly without becoming too bored. Chicken keeps you on a healthy track and tastes great after a challenging workout.

Because there are so many health benefits of chicken, people think that means chicken has to be bland and dull. Rotisserie chicken is a great example of a way of preparing chicken that maintains its healthy qualities while also offering an incredible flavor profile. Because the meat is not fried, you avoid the damaging cholesterol and extra caloric content involved with the breading and frying process. Because rotisserie is a slow cook method, the meat becomes tender and infused with flavor, while also remaining lean. The best wings are often the result of a rotisserie chicken, as the meat has more time to absorb flavor and tenderize before being consumed. For flavor and health benefits alike, rotisserie chicken is an excellent choice for anyone who likes to hit the beach.

While it’s interesting to learn about where the chickens you eat come from, it’s sometimes difficult depending on the restaurant you find yourself in. Some places are quite transparent about their sources, while others are not. However, there is data that illuminates the source of most of the chicken consumed in the country. About 25,000 family farmers have production contracts with the company-owned farms. Approximately 95 percent of broiler chickens are produced on these farms. The remaining 5 percent of broiler chickens are raised on company-owned farms. When you consider these figures, you can see that it’s important to consume only the best wings when you’re eating out at a restaurant. Not only do you benefit with a superior flavor and texture, but you also help support the farms that raise the chickens for production.

If you’re not sure what to eat or where to eat, then it’s smart to remember that choosing the best wings will provide you with a tasty, satisfying meal that doesn’t make you feel bloated or have negative consequences on your summer body. You don’t have to sacrifice your health for a delicious meal. With high quality rotisserie chicken and some of the best Latin cuisine in the area, we’re here to help you maintain your beach body while also providing the best wings you’ve ever tasted. If you’re in the South Beach area and you want to eat something that tastes good, keeps you looking fit, and doesn’t break your budget, then visit us today.